DetailsB.A Question Papers | B.Com Question Papers
The library remains open from morning 9:30am to 4:00pm. The student's text book section of the library lends text books to students on a longer-term basis than other books.
There has been a steady increase in the number of students visiting the College Library. To motivate the users of Library, ‘Best User Award’ is given every year.
Union Christian College with the inspiration of the Love of God envisions a life oriented education which will enable and empower students to be globally competent human resource in the service of mankind.
To promote value based education by providing congenial academic And holistic atmosphere. Contribute to transformation of society by empowering and sensitizing the students to be socially conscious and responsible. To focus on research led teaching and learning in an innovative interdisciplinary learning environment.
There has been a steady increase in the number of students visiting the College Library. To motivate the users of Library Best User Award is given every year to a student from each stream.
Highlights of the College Library
- Collaborative academic programs and services involving the library enhance students' learning.
- Free internet facility with e-resources systems.
- Well maintained and easily accessible previous year’s question papers
- SC/ST Book Bank.
- Open-access facility to provide e-journals and e-books.
- Library working hours from 9.30Am to 4.00pm,
Library Rules and Regulations
- Identity Card is compulsory for getting access to the library
- Silence to be maintained
- No discussion permitted inside the library
- Registration should be done to become a library member prior to using the library resources
- No personal belongings allowed inside the library
- Textbooks, printed materials and issued books are not allowed to be taken inside the library
- Using Mobile phones and audio instruments with or without speaker or headphone is strictly prohibited in the library premises.
- Enter student name and sign in the register kept at the entrance counter before entering library
- The books and other materials which are being taken out of the library should be shown to the staff at the entrance counter.
- Library borrower cards are not transferable. The borrower is responsible for the books borrowed on his/her card.
- Refreshment of any kind shall not be taken anywhere in the library premises
- Career/Employment Information
- Internet Facility.
- Displaying newspaper clippings on the notice board periodically.
- Inclusion of sufficient information about the library in the college prospectus.
- Maintaining current affairs awareness journals
- Curriculum facility
- Reference facility
- Facilitates Open access system for easy accessibility.
Admission to Library
Students are allowed to library only on producing their authorized / valid Identity Cards
- National Digital Library https://ndl.iitkgp.ac.in/
- SWAYAM Online Courses https://storage.googleapis.com/uniquecourses/online.html
- National Knowledge Network https://nkn.gov.in/
- NPTEL https://finptel.ac.in
- InfoPort https://infoport.inflibnet.ac.in/
- Talks to Teacher https://www.ted.com/playlists/182/talks_from_inspiring_teachers
- A-VIEW http://aview.in/
- Virtual Labs https://www.vlab.co.in/
- FOSSEE https://fossee.in/
- Spoken Tutorial https://spoken-tutorial.org/
- e-Yantra https://www.e-yantra.org/
- Oscar++ https:////www.it.iitb.ac.in/oscar/
- E-Kalpa https://icar.org.in/content/e-kalpa
- NCERT Text Books http://ncert.nic.in/textbook/textbook.htm
- Directory of Open Access Books https://www.doabooks.org/
- Directory of Open Access Journals https://doaj.org/
- Open Knowledge Repository — World Bank https://openknowledge.worldbank.org/
- UG/PG MOOCs http://ugcmoocs.inflibnet.ac.in/ugcmoocs/moocs_courses.php
- e-PG Pathshala https://epgp.inflibnet.ac.in/
- e-Content courseware in UG subjects http://cec.nic.in/cec/
- SWAYAMPRABHA https://www.swayamprabha.gov.in
- e-Shodh Sindhu https://ess.inflibnet.ac.in/
- Vidwan https://vidwan.inflibnet.ac.in/
- SNLTR https://www.nltr.org/
- Oxford Open https://academic.oup.com/journals/pages/open_access
- Cambridge University Press https://www.cambridge.org/core/what-we-publish/open-access
- Science Direct Open Access Content https://www.sciencedirect.com/book/9781843342038/open-access
- ILOSTAT https://ilostat.ilo.org/
- Project Euclid https://projecteuclid.org/librarians/lib_oa
- AidData https://www.aiddata.org/
- Springer Open Journals https://www.springeropen.com/journals
- Taylor & Francis Open Access https://www.tandfonline.com/openaccess
- Open Access Thesis & Dissertations https://oatd.org/
- Legal Information-commonlii http://www.commonlii.org/in/
- The OAPEN Foundation http://www.oapen.org/home
- PubMed Central PMC https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/
- Project Gutenberg https://dev.gutenberg.org/
- High Wire https://www.highwirepress.com/
- AGRIS http://agris.fao.org/agris-search/index.do
- Southern Connecticut StateUniversity https://libguides.southernct.edu/openaccess
- LibriVox — Audio Books https://librivox.org/
- Wiley Open Access https://authorservices.wiley.com/open-research/open-access/browse-journals.html
- Training and Courses by Tata Steel http://www.capabilitydevelopment.org
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) https://doaj.org/
- Shodhganga-a reservoir of Indian theses https://shodhganga.inflibnet.ac.in/
- Legal Information Institute of India http://liiofindia.org/
Open access Books
Open Educational Resources
Competitive Exam Resources
Academic Social Networks