- Application forms, duly filled up and duly signed by the applicant and the parent/guardian, should be submitted to the college office for registration before the specified date.
- Application should accompany PUC/equivalent Marks Card, Conduct certificate, Transfer Certificate , Income and Caste Certificates, 2 Passport and 1 Stamp size Photographs.
- The originals should be submitted at the time of admission.
- SC/ST Students should bring the original certificate and two attested copies of the same. (SC/ST students should apply for scholarship to the respective Govt. departments, from which their fee amount will be reimbursed. If they do not receive the scholarship, then they should pay the college fees before the end of the Academic year.)
- Students coming from other Universities or State must get the eligibility and migration certificates from P.U. Board/University.
- Fees paid on admission will not be refunded.
- All admissions are provisional and are subject to the approval of the University.
FEES - Admissions and other fees as per Govt. rules only
The following scholarships are available to the students.
- Government of India Scholarship for SC/ST students.
- Defense Scholarship
- Post-Metric Scholarship
- National Merit Scholarship
- National Loan Scholarship
- Physically Handicapped Scholarship
- Beedi Workers Scholarships
- Labour Department Scholarship
- Rural Merit Scholarship
- Urdu Scholarship
- Hindi Scholarship
- Sports Scholarship
- Freeship (Exemption from paying monthly tuition fees)
|Monday to Friday:||9.30 am to 4.30pm||9.30 am to 4.30pm||9.30 am to 5.30 pm|
|Saturday:||9 am to 2.00 pm||9 am to 2.00 pm||9 am to 2.00 pm|